"Hospitality is the friendly and generous reception and entertainment of guests, visitors and strangers"
He worked in a diverse range of hospitality projects, from small Bed&Breakfast to large events in Convention Hotels - always helping hospitality entrepreneurs to move from Idea and Vision to formulate a Concept - site selection, feasibility, architectural design - to equipment specifications FF&E and OS&E, construction supervision, preopening, opening and day-to-day operations.
Emilio started at the begining of his career, in an entry level position in a small beach hotel in Peru, South America. He played a number of roles; he was very fortunate because multitasking helped to learn skills from kitchen to front desk and from maintenance to cleaning rooms; and tought him the most basic Virtue in our industry humbleness and Love to serve others.
Strong "hands-on" operations includes Intimate Ethnic Restaurants, large Catering operations, managing elegant Boutique and City Hotels, very active Airport hotels, romantic island Resorts, and Lodges in Deserts and Archaelogical destinations,
His experience managing Hotels, Resorts and Restaurants, spans to 3 Continents - The Americas, Caribbean islands, Africa, Nigeria, Middle East, Dubai.
Unforgettable places that I have worked for...
Beautiful places, Great Food, Wonderful experiences, these are my committments to my Guest!
This is what I will do for your property
- Concept development for your new property,
- Evaluate Architectural design for staff productivity,
- Assess design for Guest & Staff flow,
- Reposition your existing Hotel or Resort,
- Full Specifications for FF&E and OS&E,
- Preopening and Opening Tasks,
- Coaching Owner, Hotel Executives, Supervisors,
- Develop Induction, Training Manuals and KPIs,
- Recruit, Select, hire, and train all your Staff,
- Lead once a month SOP Tests,
- Assess all Staff Tasks to improve productivity,
- Annual Retraining and Certification Program,
- I will manage your Hotel or Resort, "from the front"
- Conduct daily HODs & monthly Department Meetings
- Develop the Marketing Plan, Annual Budget,
- Review Weekly Forecast, adjust budget,
- Analyze Monthly P&L and discuss it with owner,
- Improve ROI and Market share,
Quality Assurance Audits
- Customized tool with your own Standards,
- i will lead daily Front & Back of the House QAAs,
- Audit will include Value, Service, Facilities, Quality,
- Set-up training and improvement plan,
Consulting & Advisory
- Owner Representative,
- On-site or online advise to owner,
- Monthly Zoom session for Board,
- Troubleshooting any hotel operation challenge,